If you weren’t one of the lucky winners in our last Yakuza 5 T-shirt giveaway, I hope you didn’t lose hope because we’re back with another T-shirt contest!
We’re changing things up a bit this time around, though. All you need to do is reply to the below Twitter and Facebook posts with the best Yakuza-themed haiku you can think of. We
Here’s how you can win:
- Be sure to follow and like us on Twitter and Facebook.
- Reply to the below Twitter and Facebook posts with your best, original Yakuza-themed haiku.
- We’ll pick and announce the winners at 5 p.m. EST March 29!
— SEGA Nerds (@SEGANerds) March 22, 2016
What’s a haiku?
Don’t know what a haiku is, you ask? According to The Googlez, a haiku is a Japanese verse in three lines. Line one has five syllables, line two has seven syllables and line three has five syllables.
Oh, want an example, too? Geez, you’re such a pushy chap. Well, let’s give you an example that SEGA customer support responded with when a fan asked if they had plans to release Yakuza 5 to the West.
I cannot comment.
Stay tuned to the Sega site.
Hint: SEGA totally did release Yakuza 5 in the West, and it’s actually on sale right now on the PlayStation Store for only $29.99. That’s 25 percent off the regular price; go buy it now!
- The contest is open to everyone worldwide.
- You can enter both on Facebook and Twitter.
- Entry is not guaranteed to win a prize.